- One can take this Policy for himself and or for his family members
- There is 10% discount in premium if family members are covered
- Domiciliary treatment and Day care procedures are covered under the plan
- Application for people up to 80 years
Most Popular Policies of Oriental Insurance
- Oriental Individual Mediclaim Policy
Oriental Individual Mediclaim Policy offers coverage to individual policyholders for hospitalization and domiciliary treatments for sudden ailments, surgeries and injuries due to accidents.
Key features of Oriental Individual Mediclaim Policy
- Oriental Insurance Overseas Mediclaim Policy
Oriental Overseas Mediclaim Policy gives comprehensive cover for you and your family against medical and other financial emergencies during travel.
Key features of Oriental Overseas Mediclaim Policy
- Policy covers medical expenses when the policyholder is out of India.
- Policyholders' all medical expenses both as outpatient and inpatient while outside India
- The Overseas Services Provider of Oriental Insurance provides cashless facility in foreign countries
- The sum insured amount ranges between Rs.50000 and Rs.500000
- Oriental Insurance Happy Family Floater plan
This family floater plan covers the proposer and his/her family members like spouse, children, parents and parents-in-law.
Key features of Oriental Insurance Happy Family Floater plan
- Applicants don't have to undergo pre-policy medical check-ups up to 60 years
- The Gold variant of the plan offers attendant allowance and daily cash allowance
- Proposers can choose between TPA and non TPA services.
- 5% discount on premium if proposers' don't opt for TPA services
- Oriental Insurance Private Car policy
Oriental Insurance Private Car policy covers accidental damage or loss of vehicle that is used for social, domestic and pleasure purposes.
Key benefits of Oriental Insurance Private Car policy
- Zero depreciation cover is available with the plan
- Loss of Personal items is covered under the Oriental Insurance Private Car policy
- Alternative Car Benefit is available with Oriental Insurance Private Car policy
- Free Emergency Services from TVS is on offer
About Oriental Insurance Company
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited is a renowned general insurance company in India. The Oriental insurance company operates through its 1800 active branches and 30 regional offices throughout the country. Based out of New Delhi, the operation of Oriental insurance company is not limited in India as it also has branches in countries like Dubai, Kuwait and Nepal. As of now, Oriental Insurance Company Limited boasts a total strength of over 14000 employees. The chief goal of Oriental Insurance Company is “Service to clients”. The Corporate Vision of Oriental Insurance Company Limited is “TO BE THE MOST RESPECTED & PREFERRED NON-LIFE INSURER IN THE MARKETS WE OPERATE”.
Early days of The oriental Insurance Company
Oriental Insurance Company Limited came into existence in Bombay on 12th September in 1947. Oriental Government Security Life Assurance Company Ltd owned Oriental Insurance at that time and hence the company is named so. The Oriental Insurance Company Limited was established with a view to carry out the business of general insurance. Among all the general insurance plans, the Oriental Insurance mediclaim policies are particularly standout. The general insurance business was nationalized in India in 1973. Till that time, from 1956 Oriental Insurance Company Limited was a subsidiary of Life Insurance Corporation of India. Until 2003, all shares of Oriental Insurance Company were held by General Insurance Corporation of India. At present Central Government of India owns all shares of the Oriental Insurance Company.
Operations of Oriental Insurance Company Limited
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited is known for specifying systems to ensure seamless and tidy business orders. Oriental Insurance went from strength to strength over the years by dint of its highly skilled and focused workforce. The chief expertise of Oriental Insurance Company Limited lies in crafting customized insurance covers for massive projects like power, steel, petrochemical and chemical plants. The Oriental Insurance Company, with a view to catering to both rural and urban population has come with a wide range of insurance plans such as Oriental health insurance plans. Oriental Insurance Company is also reputed for its customer service which is provided by a technically qualified, amicable and professional team.
Financial growth of The Oriental Insurance Company since inception
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited began modestly as its total premium in 1950 was Rs. 99,946. Since that meager amount of below one lakh the total premium of Oriental Insurance Company rose to Rs. 58 crore in 1973. In recent times, Oriental Insurance accumulated a total premium of a whopping Rs. 7282.54 crore in the fiscal year of 2013-14.
Awards won by Oriental Insurance so far
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited has been considered as “Best General Insurance – Public” in the very first version of CNBC TV18 Best Bank and Financial Institution Awards presented for the financial year of 2011 by MCX. The awards is expected to become a yardstick for excellence banking and finance fields in India due to its distinguished jury, meticulous selection process and the competence of winners like the Oriental Insurance Company Limited.
Oriental Health Insurance Plans
- Oriental Insurance Senior Citizen HOPE
Click here > >
Oriental Travel Insurance Plans
Contact Details — Oriental Insurance Company :
A-25/27, Asaf Ali Road,
New Delhi — 110002