- Zero depreciation cover is available with the plan
- Loss of Personal items is covered under the Oriental Insurance Private Car policy
- Alternative Car Benefit is available with Oriental Insurance Private Car policy
- Free Emergency Services from TVS is on offer
Most Popular Policies of Oriental Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Private Car policy
Oriental Insurance Private Car policy covers accidental damage or loss of vehicle that is used for social, domestic and pleasure purposes.
Key benefits of Oriental Insurance Private Car policy
Oriental Insurance Private Car
In the world where travelling an important part of our being, the need for a personal car rises. Public transport usually takes a lot of time and tends to break the monotonous flow of the transport system. Be it for a vacation with the family or a long drive with a loved one, a private car is something that has tend to become the need of the season. But more than owning a private car, the maintenance is something that costs more and is more hectic.
What happens if the car suffers an accident and what happens if there is theft? Or even more, if there is a fire? To share the financial burden that falls on somebody during all these mishaps, Oriental Insurance has brought into view the Oriental Insurance Private Car policy. This policy covers the motor vehicle use for social, domestic and pleasure purposes and provides a cover for the mishaps that happen.
The benefits given by the Oriental Insurance Private Car policy are:-
The private car package policy covers damage or loss of vehicle that is caused accidentally. It also covers a third party liability where the insured vehicle was involved in an accident that has caused loss, damage to the property or injury, death to a third party.
- Along with this, the private car policy also covers natural mishaps like fire, explosion, self-ignition, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane etc.
- Man-made mishaps like theft, riot, strike, malicious act, burglary, terrorist activity etc are also covered under the policy.
A few other benefits of the policy include:-
|NIL depreciation cover||Loss of personal effects|
|Alternative car benefit||Free emergency services from TVS|
The policy can also be bought online from:-
If the features and benefits urge you to buy the policy then click on the link below and buy the policy online. All the features and benefits of the policy are written in greater detail and there I also an option of calling an officer home so that he or she can explain to you the greater details of buying this policy. You can buy the policy online with the help of credit and debit cards.
Some of the key features of the policy are:-
The coverage of the policy include:-
The oriental Insurance private car provides depreciation cover which includes liability to third parties, personal accident cover to owner-driver. It also provides third party cover as a compensation to personal injuries to third parties is unlimited, property damage is limited to Rs. 6,000 only. All these limits can be enhanced on the basis of payment of additional premium of the policy. The oriental insurance private car policy also gives a personal accident cover. The personal accident cover is for the owner driver for a specified sum insured. The inconvenience is alleviated by allowing benefit for use of an alternative vehicle for a limited period of time. Basically, the time frame is of 5,10 or 15 days with a per day limit of Rs.400 or Rs.650.
A few exclusions to the policy are:-
- Any kind of damage that is caused to the vehicle when the driver wasn’t carrying a driver’s license is excluded from the coverage of the policy.
- Any kind of damage to the vehicle when the driver was in the influence of any intoxicating substance like Alcohol or drugs.
- Any kind of damage caused to the vehicle by war, nuclear attacks or mutiny is excluded from the policy.
- Depreciation that is in line with the market scenario and other external conditions are also excluded from the policy.
- Any kind of damage caused to the car while it was operational outside India if the vehicle is not covered by any kind of additional premium.
The eligibility criteria of the policy are:-
The oriental Insurance private car policy uses a term that is known as the Insured Declared Value or the IDV which is the sum insured. The Insured Declared value for the vehicles that are less than 5 years old is the manufacturers’ listed selling price which is suitably adjusted for depreciation depending upon the age of the vehicle and in accordance with set norms. And if the insured vehicle is elder than 5 years of age then the Insured Declared Value is to be decided upon mutual agreement. The policy term is of 1 year. But that is changeable because coverage for shorter durations is also available.
The policy can also be bought online with the help of credit and debit cards. Click on the link below to fill in the form for the policy and then within no time the policy will be there at your doorstep.
Other companies providing similar policies:-
TATA AIG insurance Private car policy
National Insurance private car policy