- One can take this Policy for himself and or for his family members
- There is 10% discount in premium if family members are covered
- Domiciliary treatment and Day care procedures are covered under the plan
- Application for people up to 80 years
Most Popular Policies of Oriental Insurance
- Oriental Individual Mediclaim Policy
Oriental Individual Mediclaim Policy offers coverage to individual policyholders for hospitalization and domiciliary treatments for sudden ailments, surgeries and injuries due to accidents.
Key features of Oriental Individual Mediclaim Policy
- Oriental Insurance Happy Family Floater plan
This family floater plan covers the proposer and his/her family members like spouse, children, parents and parents-in-law.
Key features of Oriental Insurance Happy Family Floater plan
- Applicants don't have to undergo pre-policy medical check-ups up to 60 years
- The Gold variant of the plan offers attendant allowance and daily cash allowance
- Proposers can choose between TPA and non TPA services.
- 5% discount on premium if proposers' don't opt for TPA services
Oriental Insurance Personal Accident Policy
Each day hectic life schedule and work associated things may destroy your health and you may not be able to cope up with your regular life. Apart from this, you all are aware about the medical emergencies, which may arise without any prior notice and disrupt all the plans that you have already set for your life. To deal with such tricky cases, it becomes necessary to purchase a health insurance plan. That is why Oriental Insurance Company has brought into view the Personal Accident policy. The policy provides compensation if the insured suffers any injuries solely and directly from any mishap or accident.
Various types of Insurance Plans of Oriental Personal Accident Policy
Oriental Insurance Company offers wide array of Personal Accident Insurance Plans. Such as,
- Janata Personal Accident Plan
- Gramin Accident Insurance Plan
- Nagrik Suraksha Plan
- Personal Accident Group Plan
- Personal Accident Individual Plan
Janata Personal Accident Plan
This plan of Oriental Insurance Personal Accident is considered as a comprehensive insurance policy and this plan can be picked up by the age group of 10 years to 80 years. This plan provides accidental protection for wide range of customers where premium can range from 25000 to 5 lakhs.
Gramin Accident Insurance Plan
This is a tailored policy offered by Oriental Insurance Personal Accident Policy. It is especially designed for the rural customers with affordable premiums. This policy covers death or permanent total disablement and permanent partial disablement, loss of limbs occurred in the event of any accident. The plan can be renewed periodically.
Nagrik Suraksha Plan
This comprehensive insurance plan is designed only for the Indian Citizens. It provides coverage for death, permanent total disablement, permanent partial disablement, loss of limbs etc. According to this plan, loss of employment due to any accident is also covered by this plan.
Personal Accident Group Plan
This exclusive plan of Oriental Insurance Personal Accident plan is available for individual as well as for family. This policy can be picked up for groups such as employees, association or any kind of formal groups. Spouse and two children aged between 3 months to 79 years can be covered under this plan. The plans offers attractive discount on premium payment for group accident coverage.
Personal Accident Individual Plan
This plan is available for the adult individual between the age group of 18- 75 years and for children aged between 6 months to 18 years. Policyholder can avail lifelong renewal facility under this Oriental Insurance Personal Accident Policy. To get the coverage of this plan, no medical check- up is required.
Exclusions of Oriental Insurance Personal Accident Policy
Though you may avail ample of facilities under this plan, exclusions are also there. Like,
- Any kind of suicide attempt is not covered under this plan.
- Death due to liquor consumption or drugs is also excluded.
- Death due to war or perils is not the part of Oriental Insurance Personal Accident Policy.
- Any accident or mishap during the playing of any kind of sport games is not covered.