- One can access the coverage if there is any damage or loss caused to the vehicle due to accidents
- There is coverage available in the both cases of damage to the third party & accidents to the driver.
- One can find a range of add-on covers to offer extended coverage at additional premium
Most Popular Policies of Oriental Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler Policy
Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler policy offers coverage to bike owners, if there is any case of third party liability, man-made accidents or natural calamities & the add on covers provides additional protection to the policy holders.
Key benefits of Oriental Insurance Private Car policy
About Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance
Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance offers comprehensive coverage against third party liabilities and man-made and natural calamities to keep policyholders’ bike and scooter out of harm’s way during a drive. The policy comes with add-on covers to provide additional protection as well.
The coverage of Oriental two wheeler insurance policy
• Coverage available for damage or loss caused to the vehicle due to accidents
• Coverage available for damage or loss to third parties
• Coverage available for accidents to owner driver
Aside from these regular protection, Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance plan also has a range of add-on covers to offer extended coverage at additional premium.
Damages by the following means are covered in Oriental Two wheeler insurance policy
• Any accident caused by external means
• Damages due to House Breaking, Burglary or Theft
• Loss caused by Explosion, Lightening, Fire and Self Ignition
• Damages due to Flood, Earthquake, Inundation, Storm, Riots, Strikes, Landslide, Rockslide, Malicious Acts, Terrorism
• Any damage take place during transit by rail, road, air, lift and inland waterways
The third-party liability coverage of Oriental two wheeler insurance policy
Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance plan covers injury, death and property damages of third party caused by the insured vehicle.
The Sum Insured of Oriental Two wheeler Insurance:
Insured Declared value is the Sum Insured value of Oriental Insurance two wheeler insurance policy. The IDV of the vehicles that are not more than five years is the Manufacturers listed selling Price. For vehicles older than five years, the IDV is worked out mutually between the insurer and the policyholder.
Oriental Two wheeler Insurance premium calculation
The Premium of Oriental two wheeler insurance is calculated on the basis of the following:
• IDV of the two wheeler
• Cubic Capacity of the two wheeler
• The zone where the two-wheeler is registered
• Age of the two wheeler
Additional Oriental two wheeler insurance premium is required for installing electrical and electronic
Discounts available on Oriental Two wheeler Insurance premium
• Voluntary Deductible
• Discount for incorporating anti theft devices
• NCB for not making any claim
• Discount for being members in Automobile Association
Period of coverage of Oriental Two wheeler Insurance
Typically, Oriental two wheeler insurance plans are valid for one year, however, policies with shorter duration are also provided by the insurer.
Exclusions of Oriental Two wheeler Insurance Policy
• Coverage is not available if the policyholder drives without valid license
• Coverage is not available for mechanical or Electrical breakdown of two wheeler
• Coverage is not available if policyholders drive after being intoxicated by drugs or alcohol
• Coverage is not available for consequential losses and depreciation
• Coverage is not available for damages due to mutiny, nuclear risks and war
• Coverage is not available for damages due to reliability trials, speed testing, racing
• Coverage is not available for accessory damage due to theft, housebreaking and burglary if the vehicle gets stolen simultaneously
• Coverage is available on additional premium for damages that take place in some specific countries like Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Pakistan, Maldives and Sri Lanka