- One can access the coverage if there is any damage or loss caused to the vehicle due to accidents
- There is coverage available in the both cases of damage to the third party & accidents to the driver.
- One can find a range of add-on covers to offer extended coverage at additional premium
Most Popular Policies of Oriental Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler Policy
Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler policy offers coverage to bike owners, if there is any case of third party liability, man-made accidents or natural calamities & the add on covers provides additional protection to the policy holders.
Key benefits of Oriental Insurance Private Car policy
Oriental Insurance for Two Wheeler
Two wheelers are something that is an intricate part of the life of a person who is always out at work. The two wheelers are a best way to transport now days. A two wheeler can also go to places where a private car cannot but the fact that it is always in the fear of being bumped into and accidents might happen cannot be missed out. The cost related to the servicing of the two wheeler is too much and reviving the amount spent on that, in case of a fire or emergency is not easy at all.
Oriental insurance has brought into view the Oriental Insurance two wheeler policies that help as an added protection to the two wheeler. It also provides cover for liability, death or property damage of the insured two wheeler. This policy also has a feature of renewing it online which acts as a big help for the benefactors.
A few key benefits given to the oriental insurance two wheeler policy are:-
- Burglary, theft or housebreaking.
- It also includes accidental external means.
- Along with, fire and explosion. Self ignition and lightening is also covered.
- Earthquake, flood, storm, landslide etc damages are covered under the policy.
- Any loss or damage to the two wheeler that is caused by transit by road, rail, inland waterways, air or lift is also covered under the policy.
You can buy the policy online from:-
You can now buy the Oriental Insurance two wheeler policies online with the help of credit card and debit cards by clicking on the link below. There is also a facility of having an officer at home and explaining to you the nitty-gritty of the policy in greater detail. By clicking on the link below you can submit all the details of the to be insured vehicle in soft copies and in no time, the policy would be there in your door step.
The coverage of the policy include:-
|Liability to third parties, personal accident covers to owner driver.|
|Accidental loss or damage to the vehicle.||Various add on covers on extra premium.|
What are the points excluded from the policy?
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown or failure of the insured vehicle is excluded from the coverage of the policy.
- Depreciation or any consequential loss.
- Damage by a person driving without a driver’s license is excluded from the policy.
- If the two wheeler is being used for hire or reward, speed testing, racing or reliability trails etc are not included in the coverage area of the policy.
The eligibility criteria of the policy are:-
The policy is valid for 1 year after which it is to be renewed. However, there are also options for shorter durations of the policy tenure. There are certain discounts on premium granted for the two wheeler. It includes, voluntary deductibles, discount for anti theft device. If no claim is made in the expiring policy then a bonus or discount which is named as NO CLAIM BONUS is given on the premium of the new policy. There is also an Automobile Association discount.
The amount of Insurance is:-
The Insured declared value of the vehicle or the IDV is the amount of insurance. The insured declared value of a vehicle less than 5 years old is the manufacturers’ listed selling price that is adjusted for the depreciation based on the age of the vehicle. For other vehicles, which are more than 5 years old or for obsolete vehicles, the Insured declared value is to be mutually agreed upon.
The premium is calculated on a few factors:-
The Insured Declared value of the vehicle plays a major part in the calculation of the amount of premium to be paid. Apart from that, the premium is calculated on the basis of the cubic capacity of the vehicle and zone of registration. The age of vehicle additional premium is there for electrical and electronic items, CNG or LPG fuel; add on covers and extra benefit.
The benefits and coverage of the Oriental Insurance two wheeler policies can entice you to buy the policy. You do not have to stand in a line at the company to buy the policy or stand at a Xerox shop to get the Xerox’s done. You can simply click on the link given below and then buy the policy online. The policy can be bought with the help of credit cards and debit cards.
Other companies providing similar type of policies:-
National Insurance Two-wheeler policy
Bajaj Allianz Two wheeler policy
Reliance General two wheeler policy